Lunch and learns
At Nutricia Early Life Nutrition, we understand that it’s a struggle to find the time for educational events that cater to your patients’ needs. As such, we aim to support your knowledge in infant nutrition and feeding problems by providing CPD-accredited medical education sessions, within surgery protected learning times, that are relevant and useful to your practice.
As part of our Infant Nutrition Education programme, which has been developed and endorsed by a multidisciplinary steering committee of healthcare experts, we are delighted to offer your practice the opportunity to attend our 30 minute ‘lunch and learn’ presentations on the following topics.
1. The diagnosis and management of food allergy in infants, with a focus on cow’s milk allergy
- Manifestations and impact of food allergy in early life
- Taking an allergy-focused clinical history
- Signs and symptoms of IgE- and non-IgE-mediated food allergies
- Diagnosis and management of cow’s milk allergy using key guidelines
- Providing parental support and practical advice