Use of your information
The main reason we ask for, process and store your personal information is so we can provide you with the services you have requested. These services may include, but are not restricted to, registering for goods and services, responding to questions and complaints, etc.
Whenever we ask for your personal information we’ll tell you how we intend to use it and seek your consent.
Nutricia, or our service providers will, collect and store your personal information for purposes which may include:
- To directly provide any services you have requested including responses to questions or complaints.
- Where you have consented, to contact you should we have news to share with you about our products and services
- To enable third parties to process and manage your information so we can provide the services you have requested
- For security, administrative and legal purposes
- To update and enhance our website and the services we provide.
- Where you have consented, sharing this information within the Danone Group
- Information may also be shared with external third parties for marketing analysis (in which case information will only be shared for matching purposes and results will be returned on an anonymous and aggregated basis) or for behavioural targeting (in which case information will only be shared on an anonymous and aggregated basis).
- Within the Danone Group including Medical Nutrition, Dairy and Waters, but only if we have obtained your consent.
- With our third-party service providers who perform Nutricia business operations on our behalf.
- As part of a sale of a Danone/Nutricia brand to another company.
- To protect and defend Nutricia (including enforcing our Terms and Conditions).
- When required by law and/or government authorities.
Except as set out above, we will not disclose, sell or rent your personal information to any third party unless you have consented to this or if we are otherwise required by law to do so. If you do consent but later change your mind, you may contact us and we will cease any such activity.
If you register online for any of our services you may opt-in to receive marketing communications and set your communication preferences; you may withdraw that opt-in and/or change your communication preferences at any time by contacting us here.